Designed by Veethemes.com

Drool-Worthy Light Fixtures


Lighting is one of the most important parts of completing a space. It can give the room added decor while providing the must-needed light, or it can be very simple and just be there for the function. Either way, lighting  helps create a space. My preference for light fixtures is modern, contemporary, and eclectic pieces.  I  also prefer hanging lights instead of floor or wall lights (unless it is this type - which is above my bed at the moment). While browsing Houzz, Pinterest, and numerous other sites, I have come to favor some of the following light fixtures below.  They are not going to break the bank and they will be the perfect finisher piece of a room (and possibly even the focal point).




1. Lotus Flower Chandelier ($162.25) This chandelier brings the florals inside of the house and for a very reasonable price. Easy to fit in any room atmosphere, this is a lovely light fixture that I would not mind grabbing. Here is a similar one, but it is the most expensive option of the two ($329.00).

2. Indoor 4-Light Chrome/Crystal/Metal Bubble Shade Chandelier ($155.99) This piece of lighting is one that is doused with class and elegance. I am loving it because of the pattern on the shade and how juxtaposing that is with the dangling crystals.

3. Star Pendant Chandelier ($176.00) Of course this star has to be on my list of favorite lighting fixtures. It is not only pretty, but it also is being sold for a generous price. "My thoughts are stars that I cannot fathom into constellations," - The Fault in Our Stars | I had to add this because how could I not think about that movie upon seeing this star?

4. Long Hanging Capiz Pendant Lamp ($269.00) Although quite expensive, this chandelier is the epitome of chic and femininity.  Although this type of lighting has been featured in who knows how many spaces to date, I am still loving it!

5. Wine Bottle Chandelier ($399.00) I would more likely DIY this chandelier than pay the hefty fee for it considering that this would be such a fun project to make. Nevertheless, this wine bottle chandelier has given me inspiration, and I am loving the piece and whoever made it. It is one of few unique pieces of lighting I have ever seen.  If you enjoy eclectic pieces, I'd advise you to get your hands on this, or at least begin your DIY project.

6. Coral Chandelier (unknown price) Created by Moth Design, I have fallen in love with this chandelier.  It can bring life to a room with its  unique design - a total conversation starter.

7. Crashing Wave Swarovski Crystal Chandelier ($6,800-8,800) My love for the ocean runs deeply, so there was no doubt in my mind when I saw this piece that I'd want to have it. But then I saw the price. Nevertheless, it is a ridiculously gorgeous piece! This chandelier was designed by Water Pressure Lighting by Dwellings LTD. It is a part of their modern water-inspired collection.

What light fixtures have you been crushing on lately? I'm creating a Pinterest board with my favorite light fixtures, and I'd love to see your ideas.

 photo sig_1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment