Designed by Veethemes.com

Steps, Paint, and Decals


The very first stair-art that I ever saw was when I was watching Chris Brown live stream. It was not too long ago, but it was not very recent either. The vivid image of his piano-themed steps is still in my head, and it has given me inspiration. It inspired me so much that I added it to my daily journal to paint my steps one day when I get my own home. I like the uniqueness that customizing your stairs entails. Nobody will have the exact same ones, which is a great feeling.


It was so out of the blue when I was blogging not too long ago and wandered upon these painted  steps above. I was researching some other stuff, and this photo just pops up. The image of Chris Brown's painted stairs came into my head, and I was hit with the inspiration once again. Painting steps must be in right now, or the people doing it are very creative. I adore the multiple colors on these stairs in particular. The colors pair well with the white space around it, as well as with one another.




Stair decals are very interesting. They allow you to express yourself in any way that you would like to. My favorite one out of the above is the pink "love" one. Having those stairs would make me the happiest person every time I would get a glimpse of them. But I also enjoy the second stairs. I am a huge reader, so having the titles of some of my favorite novels would be something that I'd enjoy a bunch.

I am in love with custom stairs. The different, vibrant colors, the decals, and the art that can be portrayed on it. You can be as unique as you'd like when deciding to decorate your stairs. Most people focus on their wall colors and furniture, but be a different leaf in the tree by decorating and painting (or decaling up) your stairs! Here are my thoughts on wallpaper on stairs, if you are interested.
 photo sig_1.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi can you choose your own book titles

    ReplyDelete